WM Partner Speaks at New York City Bar Luncheon as Committee Chair
Continuing the firm’s commitment to education, WM partner Olivera Medenica will be speaking on a City Bar luncheon panel tomorrow on “The Necessities of Opening, Expanding and Running Your Own Practice Effectively” from 12:30-2:00 pm.
During the past three years, Ms. Medenica has chaired the Small Law Firm Committee at the City Bar. Her term will be ending in June. It has been a phenomenally educational experience in terms of practice management and understanding the needs of the New York City small law firm community and she is grateful to have benefited from this unique opportunity. Tomorrow’s program is but one of the many programs that the City Bar’s Small Law Firm Center and Committee have put together for the benefit of small law firm.
Small Law Firm Luncheon
The Necessities of Opening, Expanding, and Running Your Own Practice Effectively
Thursday, May 12, 2011 12:30-2:00pm
Robin Kravitz, Esq.
Kravitz & Verna LLC
Mark A. Josephson, Esq., CPA, CFP, CFE
Murray & Josephson, CPAs, LLC
Olivera Medenica, Esq.
Wahab & Medenica LLC
Alla Roytberg, Esq.
Director of Small Law Firm Center
New York City Bar
- Intellectual Property Considerations for Crowdfunding
- CLIENT ALERT: Ban on General Solicitation and Advertising for Private Offerings Lifted
- Common Provisions of Independent Contractor Agreements for Intellectual Property Production
- Trademarks and What it Really Means to Be FAMOUS. An Analysis.
- Outline of New York and Federal Privacy Lawsuit Causes of Action
- By: Kaiser Wahab Non-Disclosure Agreements (“ND...
- By: Kaiser Wahab and Susanna Guffey Information...
- By: Tommas Balducci, Kaiser Wahab In this artic...
- By Lauren Mack Beginning on September 23, 2013,...
- By Susanna Guffey, Lauren Mack, and Kaiser Waha...