Wahab & Medenica Partner Kaiser Wahab Moderates Tech & Media Panel Series at New York’s Cornell Club
As part of Wahab & Medenica’s commitment to navigating the highly dynamic tech & media space, partner Kaiser Wahab moderated the first “Technology and Media Influencer Panel” at New York City’s Cornell Club on Tuesday, August 14th. The panel’s 150 attendees heard Cornell alumni discuss their experiences running and founding successful tech/media companies, 500MM dollars venture capital firms, and social media marketing firms. As a Cornell alumnus Kaiser assembled the series together with the Cornell Club and Cornell Wall Street.
About the Panel Series:
The panel series explores the marriage of content, media and technology, by focusing on those shaping this fiercely dynamic landscape. Where even gospel truths of the past decade give way to new ones by the day, the one certainty is that bold thinking is the firmest currency to push content across many screens. Hence, the speakers’ personal insight gets us inside the savvy and struggle to define how we are entertained and informed.
In order to provide the best window for this exploration, each panel will also focus on the three major challenges that confront all entrepreneurs: Growth and Venture Capital; Branding and Marketing; and Strategy and Trend Forecasting.
- Stephanie Abrams HOTEL’06 Co-Founder and CEO of Collective Media Group LLC: http://collectivemediallc.com/
- Joe Essenfeld, CALS’01, Founder and CEO of www.JIBE.com
- Susan Guerin, Hotel ’83, CFO of TrukFit: https://www.trukfit.com
- Habib Kairouz A&S/ENG’88 –Managing Partner of Rho Capital Partners and Rho Ventures: http://www.rhoventures.com/index.htm
- Michael Kubin ENG’71, CEO and Managing Director at Ionic Media Group: http://www.ionicmedia.com/
- Dana Lampert, Hotel ‘08, Co-Founder and CEO of www.wiggio.com
- Intellectual Property Considerations for Crowdfunding
- CLIENT ALERT: Ban on General Solicitation and Advertising for Private Offerings Lifted
- Common Provisions of Independent Contractor Agreements for Intellectual Property Production
- Trademarks and What it Really Means to Be FAMOUS. An Analysis.
- Outline of New York and Federal Privacy Lawsuit Causes of Action
- By: Kaiser Wahab Non-Disclosure Agreements (“ND...
- By: Kaiser Wahab and Susanna Guffey Information...
- By: Tommas Balducci, Kaiser Wahab In this artic...
- By Lauren Mack Beginning on September 23, 2013,...
- By Susanna Guffey, Lauren Mack, and Kaiser Waha...