W&M Partner Olivera Medenica attended Federal Bar Assoc.’s Annual Conference as National Delegate
by Wahab & Medenica LLC / Monday, 01 October 2012 / Published in Wahab & Medenica LLC--Business Law Firm News and Events
W&M Partner Olivera Medenica attended the Federal Bar Association’s annual conference in San Diego as a National Delegate of the FBA’s Southern District of New York Chapter.
The FBA represents the Federal legal professional. It consists of more than 15,000 federal lawyers, including 1,200 federal judges, who work together to promote the sound administration of justice and integrity, quality and independence of the judiciary. The FBA also provides opportunities for scholarship and for judges and lawyers to professionally and socially interact.
Olivera serves as the editor of “The New York Minutes” – a publication of the FBA-SDNY chapter – and is the incoming Vice-President of the SDNY chapter for 2012-2013.
Wahab & Medenica represents technology, eCommerce, and brand companies through all phases of the their life, including incorporation and startup, venture financing, licensing, operation and ultimately acquisition.
- Intellectual Property Considerations for Crowdfunding
- CLIENT ALERT: Ban on General Solicitation and Advertising for Private Offerings Lifted
- Common Provisions of Independent Contractor Agreements for Intellectual Property Production
- Trademarks and What it Really Means to Be FAMOUS. An Analysis.
- Outline of New York and Federal Privacy Lawsuit Causes of Action
- By: Kaiser Wahab Non-Disclosure Agreements (“ND...
- By: Kaiser Wahab and Susanna Guffey Information...
- By: Tommas Balducci, Kaiser Wahab In this artic...
- By Lauren Mack Beginning on September 23, 2013,...
- By Susanna Guffey, Lauren Mack, and Kaiser Waha...